Re: [ihc] Re: Trying to locate an IH Shop in WA state...

http://home.sharednet.com/1stlook/pages/standard.cfm?url=outbackprts.

> However, you may be better off working with John,
> from the sound of
> things.
> -Colin Rush

There's a pic of this white truck on the website, it
is pretty cool looking. He mentions he has aluminum
valve covers for the SV engines. This is something I'd
be interested in. Anyone seent hem?

Mark