[ihc] RE: ihc-digest V7 #298

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:41:56 -0500
From: LIFTED79CJ7@domain.elided
Subject: [ihc] Trying to locate an IH Shop in WA state...

I was going to order some hard to find parts from a shop that is located in
Washington state, but I have lost the webpage.  Anyone know of any off hand?
On the web page it showed some street rod IH trucks and I think a scout.
They specialize in strictly IH stuff.  If anyone can help me with this, it
would be greatly appreciated.  I lost both the web page and the
correspondence emails with their email address.
Thanks in advance guys and gals!!!
Jack

Sounds more like Outback Parts:

http://home.sharednet.com/1stlook/pages/standard.cfm?url=outbackprts