Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 19:58:31 -0700
From: "Mac McMuffin" <mac@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: [ihc] Trying to locate an IH Shop in WA state...

## >> I was going to order some hard to find parts from a shop that
## >> is located in Washington state, but I have lost the webpage.
## >> Anyone know of any off hand?  On the web page it showed some
## >> street rod IH trucks and I think a scout.  They specialize in
## >> strictly IH stuff.  If anyone can help me with this, it would
## >> be greatly appreciated.  I lost both the web page and the
## >> correspondence emails with their email address.
## >> Thanks in advance guys and gals!!!
## >> Jack

yup.  i don't know about IH street rods, but i *think* you want John
Fleck's
shop in Bremerton, WA.  really good guy, builds seriously stout stuff.
buy
from him.  if i had any money, i would.  +)  i don't think he sells
anything
that is not well built, whether he built it himself or is reselling it
from
another maker.

http://www.backcountrybinders.com/

incidentally, i didn't know it at the time, but when i was in WA for the
very first time, my stepdad took me on a tour of Bremerton.  i'd
mentioned
that i was into IH, and he said he knew this great place that dealt in
mostly nothing but IH.  he took me to Fleck's yard where i poked around a
bit, and that's where i developed the current obsession with square
TravelAlls, of which i have two.  it was only about a year ago that i
realized that Dave had taken me to Fleck's.  pretty cool.  next time i'm
up
that way, i'll make sure to drop in.  and buy some stuff (i'll make sure
have some money).  my mom lives in Port Orchard, right around the bend
from
Bremerton.

- --Mac

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!