[ihc] Wiily's atmospheric compression

>>I want to build an onboard air system for my 73 T'lett but I would like
>>to have the air conditioning work as well. It has a stock air
>>conditioner (not charged at this time) and I have another York sitting
>>in the shop + a tank looking for a home.

I have my eye out for 2 onboard-air-related items. First is an SV medium
duty truck engine mounted compressor(air brake applications). The bracket
for same might also be used to fit up a York with some fiddling. Second is
shown in the parts books, and is a compressor that mounts directly to a
tranny PTO. Very slick, only runs when you want it.

Jim