[ihc] Cambio solamente uno

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:02:17 -0700
From: Dave Nuenke <dnuenke@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: [ihc] Scout single speed t-cases

Ryan, I honestly don't have any idea. I've never seen one, and don't
know why anyone would even bother with one today with Dana 20's going
for under $20....

Dave

At 10:01 -0600 1/13/04, Ryan Moore wrote:
>Is the scout single speed t-case simply a Dana 21?  Been told that's Dana's
>single speed case (well used to be anyway), so wondering if that's really
>what the "IH" single speed case is.
>
>Thanks,
>Ryan

IH built, or possibly made for them, the IH logo is cast into the case.
Aluminum 2 pc case, chain drive, very 'modern' design   compared with the
iron Danas. *Lots* lighter than a Dana 20. I have one to go into a
Travelette which will need 4WD on occasion but has no real need for low
range. Don't have to cut a hole in the floor for a shifter either.

Jim