[ihc] Dwights goin topless

Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:26:38 -0600
From: "Dwight Claassen" <whest172@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] Terra top reemoval

I am new to this list, but not new to Scouts.  I purchased my Terra new in
'79.  I am preparing for restoration but can't get the top off.  All the
bolts are out of the back and 4 screws out of front.  The two on each side
(through access holes) are causing problems.  Instead of the nuts threading
off, the stud unscewed but I can't remove them.  On the front it feels like
something is holding the top down to the windsheild yet.  Are there clips or
something I have to slide the top out of?

Thanks in advance

Dwight Claassen

Have you cut the door weatherstrip?

Jim