[ihc] Re: take a look at this

In a message dated 1/14/2004 3:26:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, baradium@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:44:14 -0600
> From: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
> Subject: [ihc] take a look at this
>
> take a look at this auction... pay specific attention to the *backgrounds*
> of the pictures!
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ite
> m=2454034230
>
> item number 254034230 if the link is broken up.
>
> Someone has gotten ahold of *quite* a collection...
>
> - -Ryan

I've heard about big yards like this in the upper midwest. I probably have an article about this one in a back issue of Cars & Parts. If you click on the Sellers Other Auctions link, there are more shots of the yard in the backgrounds of some of the other cars he's auctioning. I always thought it was kind of a shame to have that many nice old cars sitting out in the snow for 6 months of the year. But I guess we can't all live in the Southwest!

Roy Ireland
Tucson, AZ
www.azbluewhale.com/Scout.html