Re: [ihc] RMIHR Start Date? When?

The Festivities begin in full swing on Saturday morning. That'd be July 17th, Saturday.

The Fairgrounds are open for you to come and go, set up camp, etc. on Friday morning, 7/16. NOT before.

Folks usually arrive en-mass Friday evening. The "Show" is all day Saturday, and awards are usually around 4pm on Sunday, with (for the last few years) a fantastic feed and some Lack-of-Talent (actually, quite talented) Show acts after dinner.

Monday through Wednesday are officially Trail Ride days, and the show trucks usually pull out late Sunday or Monday morning and it's just the wheelers that stick around a couple days more.

Binder wrote:

Does anyone know the exact start date for RMIHR 2004?  The main web page
(http://www.rmihr.org) says July 17th, but the page at
http://www.rmihr.org/gen_info.html says the 16th.  I'd so diffused.  Where I
work, we're encouraged to turn in our vacation plans just as soon as we know
them. It's not too early now. The day difference obviously makes a
difference from that standpoint, as well as defines when I'd leave OK.

Thanks to anyone that knows (and replies! %^})!

Happy Trails,

--Pete

   ||( )| | | | | |( )||  Binder AT pferris DOT com
   | ----------------- |  '77 Scout II, 304, a/t, p/s, etc.
  [/\_@@ ==== ==== @@_/\] More 'stock' than 'not'!
  [/>#################<\] http://www.pferris.com/Binder_Pix/Binder_Pix.php
  [/</]   \_/       [\>\] http://www.pferris.com/scout