[ihc] braided line

i saw discussion of substitute lines (fuel, hydraulic, etc.) go by.

i have considerable experience with fabrication of oil, brake, and
fuel line in stainless steel braid and steel and aluminum tubing,
and would be happy share that if anyone wants me to.

i completely replaced the brake lines and mostly replaced the
fuel lines in my road race car, and also made up some oil lines
for a cooler and remote filter. i have had excellent reliability,
and consider the AN ("Army-Navy") stuff to be absolutely bullet
proof if assembled with reasonable care (and for the most part,
only simple, readily available hand tools are required.)

richard