Re: [ihc] Fake E-bay, etc.

on 1/12/04 6:49 AM, John M. Adams at jma@domain.elided wrote:

> I've gotten those before, and just today I received one requesting I go to a
> site to validate my email address. Annoying... By the way, does everyone
> know, with respect to SPAM in general, not to click on the link that
> promises to "remove" you from their mailing lists?

It took me a while to realize that this was often counter productive.

> IH content (sort of): Has anyone ever seen or heard of a 60s style Travelall
> in toy or model form? Diecast, plastic, built or kit - doesn't matter. Any
> leads appreciated. Thanks, -John A.

I've seen a number of them at NATMUS where our Howard Pletcher works. I
doubt that they'll sell you any of their collection, however.

Sorry about being a wiseass, but in my own defense, I don't do it very
often.

john

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs