RE: [ihc] Fake E-bay, etc.

I've gotten those before, and just today I received one requesting I go to a
site to validate my email address. Annoying... By the way, does everyone
know, with respect to SPAM in general, not to click on the link that
promises to "remove" you from their mailing lists? Typically, all this
accomplishes is to validate your email as active, and they upgrade you to a
list that gets sold to even more spammers. In other words, if you use their
method to ask that you be excluded, you'll get more crap in your in box, not
less...

IH content (sort of): Has anyone ever seen or heard of a 60s style Travelall
in toy or model form? Diecast, plastic, built or kit - doesn't matter. Any
leads appreciated. Thanks, -John A.

---