Re: [ihc] 4x4 truck questions

The 115" wheelbase, 6 1/2' box 1210 4x4 was an advertised combination
although I can't say how many were built compared to the longer version.

The 1310 appears to only have been offered with an 8 1/2 or 9' box in
either the 4x2 or 4x4 versions, no short wheelbase.

The swb also appears not to have been offered in the 74-75 200 series,
4x2 or 4x4.

(Which is not to say that there were none of the other combinations
built, but they were not advertised in the brochures and the probability
of a swb 1310 appears low since it would mean tooling a special frame
which was not produced by IH in order to build one.)

The short box was the only one available on a Travelette before the '69
D-line and appeared to have been more common after the 8' box was added
because of the extreme length with the long box.

Howard