Re: [ihc] 4x4 truck questions

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rocky Lear" <rockylear@domain.elided>
To: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2003 5:53 PM
Subject: [ihc] 4x4 truck questions

> Merry Christmas everyone!! Here is a question for all you guys who are
into factory options etc. I was looking through the binderbulletin and saw a
73 1210 shortbed standard cab for sale. Could such a truck be ordered or
were they available as regular dealer stock? I have seen many crewcabs with
the short box...both stepside and fleetside, as this particular truck is
equipped...but I have never seen one with an original 3/4 ton 4x4 drive
train. If this is original, it looks like a 1310 could have been ordered up
the very same way. What do you think?

> Rocky

Yes, you could have ordered a 1300 short bed, 119" wb. For the most part, it
doesn't make sense to do that, but without a doubt, you could put 1310 axles
on a 1210 if you so desired.