RE: [ihc] Venting differentials

Yea John,

A simple fuel line hoes barb will work fine and run the hoes up as high as
possible. K&N makes these cute little filters for stuff like that. They
have a few ports so you can tie your trans, rear end, front end, and t-case
vents all into one filter. Corse if ya pry off the cap on the axle vent now
you can put a hoes on and hoes clamp it on with good sucess.

Peter,

You are indeed correct we are working on thoes diff protectors, but i like
covering the whole bottum of the diff case rather than just the ring gear.
We would most likley have the rings CNC plasma or laser cut and then weld
on the other pieces. Look for these about March or so.

Fleckster
"Overbuilding may be dumb, sometimes; but never as dumb as
underbuilding."
Remember: The bitterness of poor quality remains long after
the sweetness of low price is forgotten!!
          WSU
	GO COUGS            BACK COUNTRY BINDERS
	  WSU      	    3357 Northlake Way NW Unit A
                            Bremerton, WA. 98312
                               John L. Fleck
			        "Fleckster"
                        PHONE#   (360)-377-4979