[ihc] Venting differentials

I was talking with the Blue Ribbon Coalition's Del Albright last night and
he was telling me about Skidrow's differential covers for Dana 44 axles.
Then he sent me a photo of one on his front diff this morning. Looks
awesome.

I was wondering if the Fleckster has looked at carrying the line? Hell for
stout, just the kind of thing Fleck likes.

I've needed, for years now, to vent my diffs so that they don't suck water
when I'm crossing water and the cooling of the diffs cause a vacuum inside
and they suck in water.

I've been close to working on the problem, but never quite made it. So, my
question to you is, When will I get the ambition to do the job?

Just kidding, of course. My real question is what kind of a fitting is
available to attach the vent hose to where the existing vent now sits?

John
John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs