Re: [ihc] Venting differentials

John,
I surfed around on Skidrows web site but could not find differential covers,
lots of other tasty stuff but not the covers. I'm in the market for new
covers and would love to see what they have to offer.

 Any chance you could share Del's photo? If I like what I see I would be
willing to lean on John F to market them;-)

Willy