Re: [ihc] Venting differentials

on 12/22/03 8:03 PM, william cunningham at slypigs@domain.elided wrote:

> John,
> I surfed around on Skidrows web site but could not find differential covers,
> lots of other tasty stuff but not the covers. I'm in the market for new
> covers and would love to see what they have to offer.
>
> Any chance you could share Del's photo? If I like what I see I would be
> willing to lean on John F to market them;-)
>
> Willy

Digesters,

I sent Willy and John Fleck the photo of the Skidrow diff cover, but of
course couldn't include it on a digest post. If you'd like to see a photo,
go to

http://www.delalbright.com/Articles/jeep_upgrades_2003.htm

and sort through the pics to the one of the diff cover.

John

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs