[ihc] Test successful

Hello IH folks. I haven't been able to post since changing ISP's,
back in September. It seems to have started working, for some
unknown reason, now. I have been keeping up somewhat with the
news, though. Congratulations to Tom Mandera, and Dan Nees on their
marriages.
I did some work on my '70 800A, over the summer. I un-fubared the
PO's wiring job, and got all the lights working, where hardly any
worked before. I just need to get some backup light assemblies, as
the originals are rusted away. The front parking lights no longer
come on when the brakes are applied, and the brake lights do!
I have a pic of the 800 at:

http://www.skypoint.com/~ande1054/bindr.htm

It's wearing it's newly painted IH red snowplow. The colors fit the
season, I think. :)
The 800, and plow got a workout, last night, as we had about six
inches of snow, on Monday. Sure beats shoveling.
There is a young guy here in town who has a nice '61 C120, 4X4
Travelette. I'm going to try to get some photos of it, and post
them for you all to check out.
I hope you all have a great Christmas, and New Year.
TA
-- Arachne V1.71;UE01, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/