RE: [ihc] ALIENS!!! +)

## >> I offer the following useful quote from my favorite deep
## >> space explorer:
## >>
## >> "Oh drat these computers! They're so naughty and so complex,
## >> I could pinch
## >> them!"
## >>                                                    --Marvin
## >> The Martian
## >> Onward...
## >>
## >> --Pete

Pete, you made my morning with this.  i burst out laughing when i read it,
and i'm still chuckling.  every time i re-read the quote, i snicker somewhat
loudly.  thank you very much.  my kids are going to think Daddie's lost his
marbles.  oh wait, they already think that.  +)

i wonder what would happen if i stuck a Marvin The Martian sticker in one of
the windows of the WarMaster (my 1110 TravelAll).  think anybody on post
would complain?

--Mac (about to Scout the web for old Marvin episodes)

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/