[ihc] New Hope For Problem Posters

: All my digest posts have been rejected for the past week, so
: I guess this will most likely be an offlist post, but I'm
: attempting a send to the digest anyways...

Just a note, FWIW, you're not alone.  I've had some off Digest discussions
with T.R.E. and he seems to be experiencing something similar (identical).
It's surely frustrating.

So far I haven't had any probs (but I bet there's some folks that wish I DID
have that problem!  %^}).

I offer the following useful quote from my favorite deep space explorer:

"Oh drat these computers! They're so naughty and so complex, I could pinch
them!"
                                                   --Marvin The Martian
Onward...

--Pete