[ihc] Crismon - Vintage Truck Mag

After alerting everyone that there's an ad in the Feb Vintage Truck magazine for the second printing of the Crismon book, it occurred to me that I gave no useful info for those who don't get the mag. The ad is for:

Victory Publishing Ltd
PO Box 670
Rogers MN 55374-0670
victorypub@domain.elided
PH: 888-428-1942
fax: 763-428-7575

The ad says the second edition includes updates from 1996 to 2002 (not really useful for us). They state the price as 49.95 + 8 s/h, hardcover.

I would add that crafty people would print this e-mail out (in color), and leave it where loved ones who are wondering what might make a good xmas present would be will see it. You don't get what you don't ask for, for the most part.

Jim in Wisconsin