Re: [ihc] Robertshaw 'Stats, Anyone?

I just had a conversation with Cooper-Standard.

They've purchased the Robertshaw automotive thermostat line.  They hope to have them generally available within the next year.  Currently they can be bought in cards of 10 from "Murray's Discount Auto Stores" which are in Michigan, Ohio and Illinois.
Here's a link to Murray's  http://www.murraysdiscount.com/

I offered to produce a listing of "Engines/vehicles/years available" for them to add to their application listings for this thermostat.  I think this group should be able to come up with that.  I don't know if they will use it but they might if we present it to them without any strings.
I also recieved an Excel file listing all the applications of the Robertshaw 370 thermostat.
Write to me offline if you want a copy and I'll send it.

Steve