Re: [ihc] Parking brake cable lubing

At 10:58 PM -0700 12/9/03, James Lidberg wrote:
John,

I bought just such a device from JC Whitney. Sorry don't have the p/n.

It threads onto the end of the cable and has a zerk.

I had also bought a similar device from JCW that would fit over the front hub's spindle, to force grease into the
spindle needle bearing, without having to take the whole dern thing apart - but I lost it and don't see it in the
catalog anymore.

Oh well.

- Jim in Mesa
Thanks for the information, Jim.