[ihc] Power Steering on RHD Scout

I've been experiencing a vibration in my steering when turning right.  I
had my mechanic check everything I couldn't (and re-check everything I
could) and he thinks the problem is in the power steering system.  He's
not quite sure where it is (he's hoping it's not in the gearbox), but
doesn't seem overly concerned about any near-term failure.  Which makes
me comfortable holding off a bit and taking the time to fully consider
my actions.

My current setup is a stock Scout II P/S box mounted to the inside of
the frame (using, apparently, a custom shortened draglink) with a '72
(IIRC) IHC Pickup P/S pump on a custom bracket.  The stock bracket on
the 258 wouldn't work since the P/S box is now in the way.

First, the pump has a slight leak in it.  Every 10-14 days I have to top
it off.  When things at work slow down a bit I plan on either getting it
rebuilt or replacing it.

Now, I've heard tales of a Travell-all P/S box that is a direct bolt-on
for the RHD Scout (i.e. it mounts on the outside of the frame and uses a
stock draglink.)  Seeing as how the steering box _MAY_ be bad, I would
be curious as to if these rumors are true and which box it is.  The pump
has to be repaired or replaced, so having the ability to use a stock
setup should open up a few extra possibilities for me.

Thanks,

Dave