[ihc] Parking brake cable lubing

David's post on his parking brake has me
wondering:  Anyone ever seen a tool to
allow pumping grease into the parking brake
cable housing?  I bet all our 25+ year old
parking brakes would work much better if the
cable would slide in the housing a bit easier.

Seems like if you had something that clamped around
the housing, and the cable tightly (maybe a rubber seal?)
and a zerk fitting on it, you could force grease down the
housing.

Anyone?  If not perhaps I will set about making something.
I have multiple cables I'd like to free up a bit.

Allan W.