[ihc] P'Blaster Testimonial

I know most of you already know about this stuff, but it still amazes me that this stuff works as well as it does.
I decided to re-adjust the door hinges on my 800A and of course the hinge bolts were frozen in place. Some PO had attempted to loosen them at some point and a couple of them had pretty trashed heads. P'Blaster to the rescue! After an inital attempt to break them loose dry with a large phillips and elbow grease and then an impact driver, I broke out the P'Blaster. After a few squirts around the offending bolts, and a few more blows with the impact driver, they all came loose.
Now I can not only realign the doors but also replace the mungered screws with new ones. Now that they're lubed with P'Blaster, they'll be easier to get out in the future, if necessary.
For those who may have not had experience with this product, it's available at most auto parts stores. Accept no substitutes!

Roy Ireland
'70 800A
Tucson, AZ