From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Binder
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 3:21 PM
To: 'IHC Digest'
Subject: [ihc] Robertshaw 'Stats, Anyone?

IH ALL,

Forgive me for bringing up something that's likely been touched on a few
times. There was about a 2-3 month period this year when I really "fell
by
the wayside" in reading my IHC Digests, so likely I missed the
discussion
then.

Yesterday I trotted into the local friendly AutoZone and asked for a 195
deg
Robertshaw for my Scout II. It was then that I learned that AutoZone has
quite carrying them (..."for about a year now...").

Anyone know of a national chain where can they be bought now?  Who else
caries them?

The Robertshaw web site was rather disappointing... Have they dropped
the
automotive line completely?  Most of what I saw there was A/C
home/business
related.

Regards,

--Pete

     .===============.
   ||( )| | | | | |( )||	Binder AT pferris DOT com
   | ----------------- |	'77 Scout II, 304, a/t, p/s, etc.
  [/\_@@ ==== ==== @@_/\]	More 'stock' than 'not'!
http://www.pferris.com/Binder_Pix/Binder_Pix.php
  [/</]  \_/        [\>\]	http://www.pferris.com/scout