RE: [ihc] trac-lok, powr-lok, oh my!

Jim, that makes sense. I didn't think of it as I've always been in the habit
of locking the hubs in only when I'm needing 4 wheel drive. I've never
driven my TA with the hubs engaged, but the T/C in 2 wheel; it's always been
"all or nothing". I suppose this might change as I do more cold weather
driving... No fun to hop out of the truck when it's many below zero or a
sudden storm whips up.  Thanks, -John A.
---