Re: [ihc] Link to pics of my 73 Travelall 1010

From, <A HREF="mailto:lowvolt@domain.elided";>lowvolt@domain.elided</A>
=Yes, that's a stock tow hitch.
=Every time I've seen that it was with the factory tow package, and there was
=either a Dana 60 or a limited slip Dana 44.

I thought it was stock Allan, from the descriptions I have heard,
but having never seen one, I wasnt sure.
I do believe it has the tow package, since it came with the
front sway bar,  2600# springs, 61 amp alt, increased cooling pk,
big mirrors, HD shocks, and the hitch, per the lineset.
No mention of a LS in the D44, but there IS lots of melted rubber
stuck to the inside rear of BOTH rear fenders as if someone had
been smoking the tires at one point. That the rubber is on BOTH sides
leads me to believe the indeed it may be a LS.
I will jack up a tire and check one day.

Mike Toney
72 Scout II, 4x4, 304, T18, 3:31
73 1010 Travelall, 2wd, 345, 727, 3:54
Mobile, AL.