RE: [ihc] Slight lift to older Travelall

Hmm.. given this limitation, and the fact that the nearest boneyard to me
just "got rid of" all it's IH stuff (just before I moved here...), I'm
starting to like Tom's idea more and more. A Chevy lift kit and taller rear
blocks will be a cheap, immediate fix to my clearance problem. I won't get
the improved steering, or increased load capacity, but the kit will solve my
immediate problem of fitting the taller wheels/tires. Later, if I find a
donor truck, I won't have wasted any money, just a little duplication of
labor. And to be honest, I've never been able to overload this truck, so
that part is perhaps just vanity. And the steering... well, it's good for my
upper body strength. The other drivers will just have to wait for me to make
those 4 point u-turns. I think I have a plan. My thanks to all of
ou...  -John A.
---