[ihc] Things I am Thankful for today

Before I head off for the big feast, I wanted to list a few of the things
I am thankful for:

1:  All you guys.  Though I haven't had time to contribute, it is nice to
know you all are there for advice.

2: A Scout that can hold 1.5 yards of pea gravel. And only complain a
little  Ow.

3: 33" tires with thick sidewalls. (In reference to 2)

4: 392 w/4 barrel.  (In reference to 2)

5: The narrowness of the Scout  (In reference to 2)

6:  A yard just big enough to manuever the Scout (In reference to 2)

7: The jacuzzi that is gonna rest on the 1.5 yards of pea gravel. (oh my
aching back!)

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

Ken

Enjoy online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection!
Prices start at less than $1 a day average.*
*Prices may vary by service area.