Re: [ihc] newbie needs help

Hi lfreeman,

majordomo@domain.elided

Send the following commands in the body of the message, 1 to a line
with no cluttering garbage around them.

unsubscribe ihc
subscribe ihc-digest

Or you can use MajorCool here, but I think it is rather a pain and
slow to respond.
/bin/digest-subs.cgi

Wednesday, November 26, 2003, 12:40:44 AM, you wrote:

lcn> Hey Gang,
lcn> I'm new to the digest and I'm not sure how to set it for
lcn> 'digest' mode instead of single messages.  Any help is
lcn> appreciated.

Later,
Colin
mailto:colin@domain.elided
Colin says...

Use a wickedly good email client  |  http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/index.html
For those of strong constitution  |  http://www.debian.org/

Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that,
but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. -Mark Twain