Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:18:51 -0700
From: "Mac @ TRIAD" <mac@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: [ihc] Re: ihc-digest V7 #226

## >> the guy brought out a C/20 Chevy 4x4
## >> pickup with a big
## >> block, and with fairly aggressive 35" tires

whoops.  before Ryan jumps on me, that's a K/20, not a C/20.  i'm used to
thinking in terms of the numbers and forget about the letters.  *I* have a
C/10.  all wheel drive in Chevy is a K series.  <sigh>  anyway, just wanted
to point out and correct my error.  end of line.

- --Mac