Re: [ihc] Re: ihc-digest V7 #226

If you were kidding, please accept my apology!!  I have just been on too many
boards or lists where the main group of people were underage, quick to jump
on someone for their beliefs, type boards.  Again, I do apologize, its just not
that flattering to join a list and then get slandered as soon as I ask a
question.  I guess a "j/k" would have helped me out on the sarcasm.  Sorry, and I
will seriously not go off again!!  My bad!!!  You may now all throw your
tomatoes at me.....
Jack