Re: [ihc] Re: Crank Scrapers

-Colin,

---Thank you for the images! One thing you have provided me with was the
recommended routing of the spark plug wires which I had asked just under a
year ago. Cool! It shows nothing about the brackets that mount to the motor,
which I have, but it does show simple routing to keep wires organized, which
is an area I need help on. Don't get me wrong, my new wiring system looks
good, but I am positive that anyone else could have made it look better.
:-D

---FWIW, I haven't had time to completely read over the text portion of the
images, but it looks interesting. I have used the method described to scribe
new marks on my dipstick. The mark I had for "ADD" was about 1/2 quart more
than what they suggest.

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)