Re: [ihc] 1010 Travelall 2wd idler arm............

>From: mark stegmann
>Considering how sick I am hearing people calling us
>Counter clowns &such, I'm not sure why I'm answering
>this.

Mark, when I said that, I was referring to the counter "person" that doesnt
know what an idler arm is, much less how to actually look something up in a
book.
I was referring to the "my computer doesnt show that
part/vehicle/size/color/year" type of people.
I dont know you, but I have read some of your posts to this list, and you
dont strike me as a "counter clown" type of person.
I meant no offense to parts counter persons in general, and Im sorry if you
took it as such.
Maybe I should have worded it differently?

>Mike, It's not that Moog is the definitive source for
>chassis parts, but they are the laregest by far. Rare
>Parts is pricey, but their stuff is good. Just
>remember, the stuff by Rare parts is made in a pretty
>limited quantity. Not much call .....................
Rare parts has found a niche providing parts that are not available elsewhere
(rare). As such, they can pretty much set their own price, and its worth
whatever they say its worth.
I appreciate that they exist, but I dont have to like paying the "2 to 4
times what I think its worth" price that they set.
Besides, I have to grumble about it. Its just my nature.
But! The part IS available somewhere at least. Thank goodness for RP, pirates
that they are.
Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaroooooom!
Man, this thing runs great!
Mike Toney