Re: [ihc] K and KB-5 die cast

I've yet to see one of the KB5s in person, but I will
say that Toyfarmer stuff is pretty nice for the price.
I just got a 1/64 model of the Big Bud 16V 747, the
world's largest farm tractor, made by Toyfarmer. It's
a very nice model, lots of detail. I got it through
http://www.binkleyhurst.com/  Very friendly people,
I'd recommend them for those of you who like farm
toys.

Mark
1/64 stuff: 44 toy tractors, 4 combines, many
implemtns & wagons + some 1/16 scale stuff too

http://www.toyfarmer.com/store/country.store.product.view.whatsnew.epl?c