[ihc] 900 series

Guys, I might have a chance to get a rust free(it's
from arizona, now in indiana)908 with a 266 & 3speed.
I know the trannies can be swapped among the 304, 345,
& 392, but what about the 266? Also, is a 900 series
as wide as a regular pickup, or is it narrow. Thought
someone once said it was the same width as a Scout 2.
What's a 908 worth. Can't recall ever seeing but 1 or
2 900 series for sale on ebay, no vlue what they
brought.

Might be a good use for the 392 out of my 1010. Unless
someone wants to buy it.

Thanks
Mark