Re:[ihc] Flex plate position

There is only one way the flexplate will go back on the crank. There is a
'dowel' that aligns it in the correct position. If you are putting it back in
with the same trans and torque convertor, you should have match marked both
the flexplate and torque convertor though to make sure they go back the same
way. It probably isn't a huge issue (as it would be using a slant 4 flywheel
on an SV V8), but I try to do it when I can.
Dennis