RE: [ihc] Re: KEY: ......

## >> I have a great deal of fun discussing politics, but Richard
## >> has asked us to
## >> take it elsewhere. There are some places for that, but I left
## >> all those
## >> discussion e-mail addresses in my other computer when it
## >> died. Feel free to
## >> e-mail me privately and tell me the whole story.

i'm aware of the policy for politics here.  i didn't mean to be quite so
directly political.

to be honest, there really isn't anything to the story at all.  i was just
trying to have a bit of fun at my own expense.  apparently i failed.  i'm
not politically minded at all, for the most part.  i'll try hard to think of
something mildly entertaining though to send you so it'll look like there's
a whole story to this, how about that?  +)

## >> I will say this. Out of the whole field of wannabees that
## >> hope to face up to
## >> GW in the 2004 election, the only candidates I respect are Reverend Al
## >> Sharpton and Carolyn Mosely Braun. I find it somewhat ironic
## >> that although I
## >> disagree with most (okay, nearly all) of what they believe,
## >> they come across
## >> as people I can relate to, who have character, personality, and honest
## >> beliefs. I really hope they are both still running when the
## >> convention is
## >> held next summer. At least things will be interesting.

i have paid zero attention to any of this stuff.  i do not find politics
interesting in the least, and can't be bothered to follow the debates,
discussions, or news reports concerning the participants and their
shenanigans.  i probably should be paying attention, but...  i just can't
force myself to choke it down.

and shame on me, i know, but there is little chance i will vote this next
election.  i have not registered to vote now that we are in texas, and i
will not do so.  for the duration of my incarceration in this place, i am
forfeiting that right along with all the others that the Army has
specifically rescinded while in service.  for one thing it would require
being a registered resident of this state, something i am not yet and refuse
to be.  i still have a CA address, CA driver's license, my vehicles are
registered in CA, my Post Tags are from the Navy in CA.  i don't even have
Texas Inspection stickers.  NOTHING about me declares my penance in this
nightmare, and i want it to stay that way.

besides, i'm compleatly disgusted with the entire political morass in the US
today.  if i did vote, i would be voting for Colonel Oliver North anyway,
which is basically throwing my vote away.  i think Becca voted for Mickey
Mouse last time around.  i realize my citizenship carries some
responsibilities and i am purposefully shirking them by doing what i am
doing.  so be it.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However;
Don't take *my* word for it, check it yourself.