[ihc] What's the digest coming to?

Two consecutive posts to the digest

Thomas: "am going to be dreaming electron and thermionic emission for
weeks!"

Jim G. then writes a post in regard to Jim A's fluids.

What kind of a digest is this? If my spam filter were any good, it would have dropped those two posts for being pornographic in character.

Besides that, Jim G. , at his age, Jim A. Is lucky that he still has fluids flowing without mechanical help. Whoops, I have to go change my Depends.

Reminds me of an old joke I like.

An old deaf guy and his wife go to the doctor. After his examination, the doctor tells the old guy to leave a urine, a stool, and a semen sample.

The old guy turns to his wife and asks, "What'd the doctor say?"

The wife replies, "He said to leave him your underpants."

John
--
John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs