[ihc] I have found and bought a 73 1010 Travelall.

Digesters,
I finally found one. I drove it home today too. 73 1010, 345A, 727, nice
interior, faded paint, no rust through. Its a west Texas truck from Amarillo.
Napa lists the rear shoes, but not the front pads (rotors are pristine),
Partsamerica shows shoes? for the front, as does AZone, all online searches.
Does anyone have a part number for front pads, softer ones not aggressive
ones that will eat the rotor?
Anyone know if any of these numbers are correct.
Napa rear shoes, RSS SS338 w/ 11 1/32" X 2 1/4" Brakes.
Napa brake hoses, UBP 381205 is listed. (front, rear not listed)
Partsamerica brake hoses,
<A HREF="http://www.partsamerica.com/PartDetails.asp?SourceArea=&SourcePage=SEARCHRESULTS&MfrCode=TRQ&MfrPartNumber=H4000&PartType=228&PTSet=A";>Tru Torque H4000 </A> Front; 2wd
<A HREF="http://www.partsamerica.com/PartDetails.asp?SourceArea=&SourcePage=SEARCHRESULTS&MfrCode=TRQ&MfrPartNumber=H33511&PartType=228&PTSet=A";>Tru Torque H33511 </A>Rear
<A HREF="http://www.partsamerica.com/PartDetails.asp?SourceArea=&SourcePage=SEARCHRESULTS&MfrCode=TRQ&MfrPartNumber=H73302&PartType=228&PTSet=A";>Tru Torque H73302 </A>Front
Partsamerica front brake pads, only shoes listed
Autozoo brake hoses, Front N/A, rear N/A.
Autozoo front brake pads, wants to sell me 12x3 inch shoes.
Any ideas, suggestions (be nice), part numbers, or help is much appreciated.
Mike Toney