Fw: [ihc] Should I bore my block or not?

sorry, accidently left out the digest...

-Ryan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
To: "Tom Mandera" <tsm1@domain.elided>
Cc: "Rocky Lear" <rockylear@domain.elided>; <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 19:47
Subject: Re: [ihc] Should I bore my block or not?

That's why I said "active list members"  he doesn't talk much so I don't
know
if he is paying attention.

> > > that note... Tom, is your motor fixed?  I havn't heard anything on it
> since
> > > you found out what the problem was...
> >
> > My engine STILL has one head off, and the offending lifter sitting on
the
> > bench.  I've been too busy getting married, honeymooning, and now trying
> > to get my new shop finished..  Oh, and it's hunting season.  My buck is
in
> > the freezer, so now we're hunting for Elk.

 Mmmm....  I'll have one chance at one over thanksgiving break, maybe
another time or two over Christmas, but if I don't get one then nothing for
this year...

> > I skipped a wheelin' trip today to stay home and wire the shop some
more..
> > should be getting the Corbond sprayed before too much longer, then comes
> > the sheetrock... *sigh*
> >
> > But the motor is still on the stand and still waiting to be put back
> > together.
> >
> > -Tom

 I guess it's easier to proscratinate with it up there, you guys have plenty
of snow on the ground already, don't you?  Not much reason to worry about
the motor in a 2wd truck when it won't be going anywhere anytime soon...

 -Ryan