[ihc] Upper shock mount

> Hey Tom,
> The top actually, so the shock then swivels down and drags the top "eye"
> on the pavement. *&^%$#@!

In that case, you might look into the "proper" stud-mounting arrangement
for the upper bolt.

It's a stud, threaded on both ends.  One end is much larger than the
other, and goes through the shock x-member, and gets bolted in place.

This leaves a longer, skinnier stud protruding from the other side.
Usually this has a short, unthreaded section, then a washer, some
unthreaded spot (where the shock bushing rides) and then the threaded end
for YOU to put another washer and nut on.

Might help.  Especially with the limited space that you probably can't
double-nut with a regular "bolt"

> BTW, does Michelle know you're 'always right', yet?!  ;-)

:D  I don't think I'm "always" right, but she often accuses me of it.  I
can't say she LIKES me being right all the time, though. :)

-Tom