Re: [ihc] trans mounts on T19 from T18?

----- Original Message -----
From: "T.R.E.Jr." <T_R_E_Jr@domain.elided>
To: "Joel M Brodsky" <jmbrodsky@domain.elided>; <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 06:02
Subject: Re: [ihc] trans mounts on T19 from T18?

<snip>
 Is it possible you have the crossmember in wrong? Is it possible
> your motor mount is broken?
>
> ---Thank you,
> -T.R.E.Jr.
> -`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
> -`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
> -`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
> -`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)

<snip>

I *think* he was going from a T18 to a T19, so the crossmember should be
correct.  I asked about the motor mounts already and he told me that there
is no way a motor mount can break in a way to allow the motor to move
forwards and backwards, only up or down.

-Ryan