Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 22:15:35 -0500
From: Rocky Lear <rockylear@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] Aftermarket wheel flares

Does anyone have any ideas on how to cover oversized tires with some sort
of fender flare or "lip"  that will catch the spray from a tire and wheel
combo that sticks out beyond the factory fender? I think Bushwacker makes
extra wide cut out fender flares for the Scout but since I have a pickup, I
am unsure what I need to do to get the tires covered up. Does anyone have
any ideas?

Rocky