Re: [ihc] lineset questions

The tie rod protector was a piece of angle with a couple brackets that
mounted it below the frame to protect the tie rod from minor impacts.  I
don't think it would do much if you caught a stump or something else
solid at any speed.

The steering stabilizer was definitely not a tie rod protector.  I don't
recall that IH ever installed a stabilizer at the factory so there would
be no code for one.  Others more into Light LInes than I am remember the
same.  The stabilizier was available from the IH parts systems for
customer installation if you really wanted one.

Howard