[ihc] 5 of 10(but 7 of 9 is better looking)

That's Chubby oldie ONLY stuff. Five lugs on the front, ten on the rear to
align the duals !
Hmmmmm, there's an awful lot of GM-built PacBell(oops, I mean SBC) trucks in service around here running 5 lug front axles, 10 lug rear, and 6 matching wheels....

Speaking of 5 luggers, anyone want a '75 2wd 500 with a dump bed? Cab's rusty, truck's cheap, I just can't seem to bring myself to buy it. Central CA.

Jim