[ihc] Axles on 70s 3/4T Dodge Trks?

Binders,
      I'm tossing around the idea of putting some 3/4T axles under my 1/2TA
to make it a 3/4T truck.  So far my 150TA and my 200TA only differ in the
facts that:
3/4T has a T19 close 4spd, 1/2T has 727,
3/4T has HD springs and axles, 1/2T has 3/4T springs, but 1/2T axles,
and looking at the frames, the two trucks appear identical in dimension.

I remember hearing that the 3/4T was supposed to have a different section
of C-channel that the 1/2T, but I'm not seeing it.

So:  Here's what I want to do:
get a set of Dodge axles from a 70s 3/4T PU and put them under my 1/2T TA,
either:
D70 rr, D60 frt
D60 rr, D60 frt,
D60 rr, D44HD frt.
I've seen two trucks come up recently that had the D60-8 lug rr and D60
open knuckle front 8-lug and I can probably get the whole
truck and use the axles?

Any pitfalls?  Anyone know if the steering is the same as the IH?  Pitman
arm to left front wheel and tie-rod connecting the two?
Or does the Dodge us a crossover drag link and tie rod?

Any info is helpful,

thx,
JoelB