Re: [ihc] Digest issues....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Welty" <rwelty@domain.elided>
To: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 07:27
Subject: Re: [ihc] Digest issues....

<snip>

> the server rebooted about midnight last night, eastern time, a fact i
discovered
> about 7:30am this morning. for various reasons, email didn't restart
immediately,
> and i manually restarted it this morning.
>
> so there's 8 hours worth of bottled up email which is being handled in a
fairly
> arbitrary manner. not much that can be done about it.
>
> richard
<snip>

Thank you,

That explains the huge lapse overnight, but I still at least *was* having
lapses beforehand.  Most notably I was getting replies to messages I
wouldn't get until hours later... that part doesn't make much sense to
me.... don't know if it's going to continue doing it or not...

-Ryan